"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

More Spring Fun

Spring time for us is all about Easter egg hunts, playing at the park, and eating fruit that's now in season. We've been eating lots of watermelon but I haven't taken any pictures of that yet. That will have to be my next post. Our neighborhood Easter egg hunt was a success! Reagan made out with lots of candy. In fact, almost everyone one of our pictures, Reagan is eating candy. And, if you notice...there is a little chubby hand reaching for one of her eggs. Look out! It's the Baby Easter Egg Bandit! This one shows you how windy it was! Reagan's hair was everywhere!
Aww...Bennett's sharing some grass.
Could not get them to look at me. I tried everything. Too interested in their eggs and candy.
My 3 favorite people in the world
Went to the park for play group today. It was a really pretty day for it!


Reagan and her friend, Brielle
This picture cracks me up...they would not look at the cameras...but you have to give them credit for sitting still for so long!
Poor Kaden! He was being so sweet and Bennett did not want his arm around him!
Proof that we don't just watch TV all day! :)



1 comment:

Pi Man said...

Great pics as always, Amanda! Thanks!
Poppy