"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Party

So, we stay at home mommies put together an Easter Party for the little kids. I got everyone dressed and knew that they wouldn't stay that way for very long so I tried taking some pictures before we left to go to the party. I got a few keepers. :)








The Easter Party was "hoppin". Heh, heh


The 3 sweeties waiting for their sweets.
One more sweetie.
Tryin on the bunny ears...still not too cool yet...and I'm so glad! :)
Will, the birthday boy! One year old today! Happy Birthday, Will!!!
Michelle and Ava Jane
Bennett thought it was so funny everytime I tried to get him to put on the ears.
Kaden is the big brother Bennett will never have. He really takes good care of him.
Reagan giving Allison her classic strangle hug.
All the kiddos...except for Kaden cause he was in the boys room.
The babies...minus Will Happy Easter, Everyone!


2 comments:

Pi Man said...

Great pics! FUNNY! XOX T

Kerry said...

Beautiful pictures! That was quite some Easter spread for the kiddos...good job, Mommies!
Love, Kitty