"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Randomness



Just a week left of our summer and then Tim goes back to work! He's excited about his new job and the kids and I are excited about taking care of Baby Michael. We have kept busy but really haven't done anything worth blogging about. Here's what we've been doing...


Have you heard of planking? Teens around the country lay face down with their arms to their sides pretty much anywhere. Google it and you'll see pics of people planking in trees, on top of tvs, on the McDonald's counter. I don't know why I think it's so funny. Tom Green started it a few years ago. Anyway, Tim fell asleep and so me and the kids put his arms down by his sides and took pictures.
The kids walking the "Daddy plank". Actually Reagan walking the plank. Bennett just enjoyed sitting on Tim's head.

The family at the Dallas World Aquarium.












1 comment:

Pi Man said...

The kids look like they are ready to cannibalize Tim after they put him in the burial position face down. I see Reagan is already doing the victory dance and Bennett has decided to feast on his back. Mmmmmmm...roasted daddy... mmmmmm. 8^) Funny pic! XOX Poppy