"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yea for summer! I seriously can't believe it's the end of June. We have been having so much fun being lazy inside, swimming, the beach, play groups, and swimming some more. We love having Tim home!

Playing with Daddy's iphone







Swim lessons really paid off. We had so much fun swimming this weekend because Reagan isn't afraid of the water anymore.




I love this picture of Bennett and his daddy in the ocean.


and this one too




Reagan LOVED the beach. I knew she would play in the sand for hours. And that's just what she did.







Me and my honey



Brady, Reagan, and Peyton...my college roomie's 2 boys.





The moms and kids




























No comments: