"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zoo Day

Well, I have the sweetest future sister in law ever. My brother's girlfriend, Samantha, offered to go to the Dallas Zoo with me and all 4 kiddos today. It was the PERFECT day for it...the weather was awesome. We got there soon after they opened and stayed for almost 3 hours. The kids had so much fun and they were so good. Yea for the zoo!


Bennett loved the chicken! We fed it our animal crackers. Bennett was actually barking at it cause that's the only animal sound he knows how to do.










Reagan loves her Sammi. I didn't tell Sammi this but Reagan cried the whole way home after we dropped Sammi off at her house.

Seriously, Halle and Bennett adore each other. He's really going to miss her this summer. I told Schauna that she'll have to bring Halle to us every once in a while to play with Bennett.









We all look so happy...probably because we were! We had just eaten lunch so our bellies were all full.











The whole gang. Only half of us are looking at the camera. I think the jeep was much more interesting than the camera!

1 comment:

Pi Man said...

What a good time y'all had! XOX Poppy