"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has sprung

We are really enjoying the warm weather around here! We finally got a new camera so I can start posting pictures of my cute kids again! These are just us playing in the backyard. They will swing and swing and swing. We lead an exciting life, let me tell ya!





Our friends, Kaden and Halle...2 of Reagan and Bennett's favorite people.









Reagan's first kite. She did pretty good for a while. Then she let go and it ended up in the neighbor's yard.
Bennett puts everything in his mouth! Even dirt.






One of their favorite things is for their daddy to throw them in the air.
Goofy Mom!

2 comments:

Pi Man said...

Good catch, Dad! And get this, it's still snowing in Upstate New York.

Kaimi said...

Such cute pictures! I love the ones of Tim throwing the kids up! Daddy's seem to have a special talent at that!