"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Harding!

Jake, Tim, and Adam on the Harding campus
The Girls

I love this picture of us girls one of the Harding swings.


Me and Bennett at Berryhill Park



My sweet and smiley boy




Jake McCathran and Reagan...do I see a future? I wouldn't have any problem with that!





All of the gang...except Ty and Grace cause they were taking the picture.






Just arriving on campus. Under the old Harding sign.
Me and Shannon on the swing.

The Allen's sitting at the Lily Pool...not the greatest family pic...oh well!



Lenora and Reagan...future Harding roomies I hope!


Julie and Reagan playing princesses...another Harding roomie I hope!





Reagan and her daddy sitting in front of the student center. Love how she's looking at him like he hung the moon!













2 comments:

Amy Mac said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I love the picture of Reagan and Jake so much :) I didn't realize you had a blog--our blog is tymccathran.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!

Pi Man said...

Very nice! What was the occasion and when were you guys there?