"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday!

Adeline got to come and play today. Reagan and Addie wanted to go higher and higher on the tire swing. Kaden loves his blue swing and swang at just the right time to be in the picture too!






Me and the kids got to hang out with their Mimi, Pepaw, and Uncle Josh last night. We had lots of fun eating and playing pretty much the whole time!


Bennett finally rolled over yesterday! I was starting to worry since he already had his 6 month birthday last week. But he just did it when he was ready...twice! I missed it the first time cause I was painting Reagan's toenails while he played on the floor. Reagan and I looked over at him and he was on his belly! The second time I caught him. I got a picture of him and his proud smile.

2 comments:

Pi Man said...

Great pics. And for the record, I recall Tim, Jr. rolling over at 4 1/2 months. We were in NY State visiting my mother. We had him on her big bed in the middle when all of a sudden we heard a big "plop." It was the Boog on the floor! I was beyond mad at myself I must say, but thankful he was hurt (except for the obvious brain damage that he still displays to this day). 8^)From that point on we surrounded him with pillows. Love the pics. XOX Poppy

Pi Man said...

Meant to say "... was NOT hurt..." in the previous post.