"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Reagan Ryleigh

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bennett Reed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Rain, rain, go away...

As some of you may or may not know if you are not from Texas, our area has been in a long, difficult drought. Now it has not stopped raining for weeks. So, we are very thankful for the rain, but we are running out of inside things to do to the house. We cannot brick/stone when it is raining, so every day it rains puts our move-in date a few weeks away, so we are hoping for a break now that water levels are above normal level. Good times...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am responding to your question is it made of wood. My guess is that little puppet guy on Full house... a beaver I think:)

Jennifer said...

Hey Allen's, great to see you entering blog world. Looks like you guys have quite the house project happening...very cool. I talked with Laura Bull's dad the other day (they are outside Ft. Worth) and he said it feels ironic that Evan Almighty came out this summer as TX feels like the floods have come again!e

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

Hopefully the rain will stop for a while, so you can move into your beautiful home. Can't wait to see more pictures of your house!

FordeFam said...

Hello Allen family!!! I am sooo excited to know that you have a blogspot too!!! Yay!!! Now we can keep up even better!!! I have loved blogging!!! :) So excited!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Dave and Blaine.

CM said...

I just saw your blog for the first time - love it! Glad to be in touch with you guys again!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.